The Snapkis car seat you have purchased is warrant free from defects for 1 year from the date of the registered purchase. Any Snapkis Car Seat which proves to be defective within the warranty period will be repaired or replaced free of charge except for parts subject to wear and tear. Details of the warranty may differ for each country – please contact your dealer for a claim.
This warranty does not cover the following:
– Any damage to the product due to accident, negligence, mishandling or wear and tear.
– The warranty becomes null and void if any alteration is made to the Snapkis Car Seat; if it is used in a manner not prescribed in the user manual; or if it is tampered with in any manner whatsoever. For details, please read your Car Seat user manual.
– Snapkis shall not in any event be liable for any loss and/or damage (consequential or otherwise) to the customer for any defects in the Snapkis product. Neither shall Snapkis be liable for any delay in the performance of the warranty.
– This warranty is only valid for products purchased through Snapkis’ authorised dealers.
– You will receive an email confirmation stating the country of your registration, if you have entered accurate and valid information, the warranty will be effective from the date of purchase.
Your personal information will be kept in compliance with your local privacy data policies and laws. As required by the Personal Data Protection Act, we follow strict security procedures in the storage and disclosure of information, which you have given us, to prevent, unauthorised access. Our security procedures mean that we may occasionally require proof of identity before we are able to disclose sensitive or other information to you.
We collect the following information when you submit your warranty registration: Your name, physical address, email and contact number. We require this information to verify the authenticity of your product if you bring it in for servicing. Your data will be retained by Snapkis and our distributor in your country. From time to time, we may also use your information to contact you for market research purposes. We will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties. You may access or amend your particulars by contacting us through the Contact Us section on our website.
For our Cookies Policy, please refer here.